Thursday, March 26, 2009

2,667 Visitors



Our Google Analytics report tonight showed that our blog has had 2,667 visitors in the last 2 months. Some of you have visited many times, but there are 867 unique people who have looked at our blog, from 19 countries, almost every province, and 38 states. 550 of you have visited our blog more than 25 times.

We hope that it's been an encouragement to all you folks from Red Deer, White Rock, Siloam Springs, Miami, New York City, Guangzhou, New Delhi, Manchester, Cloverdale, and so many places in between.

When we're tired after a long day, it's energizing to know that somebody is actually interested in what's happening here in a little mountain village. Thank you for being part of the adventure.

We love your comments, and we read every one.

Posted via Pixelpipe.

8 comments:

Gary & Lynda said...

Wow! That's impressive! Does it record how many times a day I refresh the page after dinner to see if you've updated it yet?

Dave MacDonald said...

I don't think that counts. :) But it's cool. You are a great blog-follower.

Curtis said...

Drumheller checks in every day!!

Diane Smid said...

We were at the conexions fund raiser when you announced that you were leaving on this adventure. Your blog is amazing. Our friend Deb sent us the link and we check it often. Thanks for sharing your story with us and so many others.

Cindy said...

I discovered your blog last week following a post on a forum. I'm not sure which one, probably adoption.com.

Anyway, I adopted my son from Guatemala in August 2007 and have been following various projects since then.

I love your photos and the little details of everyday life that you're sharing.

Valerie said...

We have two litte ones from Guatemala (a 4 yr. old and a 2 yr. old) and we all love looking at all the wonderful pictures. My 4 yr. old asks to look at them every day! Keep up the good work.

BrittNeal said...

Hi Guys!
I heard about your blog from Lesa Cross. I am currently finishing up my Soderquist Fellowship! I am getting married and moving to Guatemala (the capital city) in September. I read your blog every day and get excited about hopefully making a difference there as you have done. When do you guys leave? Blessings!

Brittney

shelley said...

All I can say is I enjoy reading the Blog everyday and seeing what's new. A great start to the day. I have been there a couple of times now and it's exciting to see the work you are doing with our dear friends. The joy that you bring to these children and adults is truly amazing. Now having internet access in Tierra Linda opens so many doors for these people. A job well done.